Long time Ford owner, 1st time poster

GT46

Hello all.

I have lurked this forum for years (partly because I though you had to be a Ford employee to be part of it LOL). I have had many Ford starting all the way back to 98' (Was 17 then) when I got my 1st Mustang (1985 GT H.O convert). I have since then had many (92, 01, 03 Terminator, and now the 2011). In the midst of the Mustang I also have had many F-150's. 07' F150 FX4 did a bunch of mods to it. 6" suspension lift, Roush supercharger, wheels, tires, etc. Then I went to the 2010 FX4 Screw, then 2010 SVT Raptor, then 2011 FX4 SCrew with the ecoboost and now I ordered a 2012 SVT SCRew Raptor. I don't keep all these vehicles, I change my mind a lot and for a long time was on the X-plan (worked for Gates Corporation) and was able to switch often without losing much (if any) money.

Anywho, I now live in Chapel Hill, NC. I am an Energy Manger for NCSSM (North Carolina School of Science and Mathematics) for short term (contract, Grant funded job). I am married 11 years, 2 children, 3 golden retrievers and a love for cars :)

Glad to finally be a part of the site. Tons of good information on here. Definitely a lot of information that I used while I was ordering new vehicles.

Thanks,

Greg

Edited by GT46