Some New Details of GM Contract

1993Stang

Performance Bonus Lump Sub payments $1,000 payable on 6/10/12 $1,000 payable on 6/9/13 $1,000 payable on 6/8/14

Only time and 1/2 paid after of coarse the 40 hours have been met but for both Saturday and Sunday.

Maximum Relocation of $30,000 (Enhanced) relocation will terminate ones seniority at all other GM location therefore, not be eligible for recall/rehire or RTBU/ however, other relocation packages would be available and other stimulations for someone who was laid off and the plant closed down and could not return to basic unit.

Looks like there is going to be an interview process as well as a combined score for apprenticeship applications process for those considering skilled trades.

Performance Bonus Lump Sub payments $1,000 payable on 6/10/12 $1,000 payable on 6/9/13 $1,000 payable on 6/8/14

Only time and 1/2 paid after of coarse the 40 hours have been met but for both Saturday and Sunday.

Maximum Relocation of $30,000 (Enhanced) relocation will terminate ones seniority at all other GM location therefore, not be eligible for recall/rehire or RTBU/ however, other relocation packages would be available and other stimulations for someone who was laid off and the plant closed down and could not return to basic unit.

Looks like there is going to be an interview process as well as a combined score for apprenticeship applications process for those considering skilled trades.

Keep an eye on this website for updates on the Big 3 - http://www.soldiersofsolidarity.com/

Keep an eye on this website for updates on the Big 3 - http://www.soldiersofsolidarity.com/

O.k. Thanks....I also wanted to add this stuff just relates to GM but I'm sure some stuff might spill over to the other two . They have something called the Inflation Protection and Quality Lump sum payments over the term of the contract and the amount is up to $4000.00 whether this could this be a part of the lump sum performance I had mentioned previously or (Inflation Protection a.k.a. C.O.L.A.) will be on top of the $1,000/yearly.

The highlights are on freep.com already. We don't need SOS when we have the freep.

Interesting that they want 10% of profit sharing payments to fund the VEBA. Apparently they don;t know if that is actually legal or not.

In the language it states they will continue discussions on the 10% diversion into the VEBA from profit sharing for 12 months, the language does not hint at a legality issue it is the company looking at the cost of the oversight of such a plan. page 433

Legal Services eliminated effective December 31,2013 for entry level employees page 173

LOL. there was a time when they had some decent info and took the time to care for their union brothers and sisters but now its about their ego. Shotwell even quotes himself at the top of the page.

When I want a good laugh I go to that link. It is the Shotwell/Walkowicz fucktard follies. But it shows you the group (SOS) behind their puppet (Walkowicz). Wasn't SOS in league with the communists?

Edited by Don't Tread on Me
  • Like 6