Quick Question

Eric67

[i was recently laid off from the Milan plastics plant in Michigan (Sept 30th to be exact) I was not offered a place to go ( I am a millwright by trade...only one millwright was placed at another plant.). IF the contract passes will I be eligible for the signing bonus?[/size][/size]

[i was recently laid off from the Milan plastics plant in Michigan (Sept 30th to be exact) I was not offered a place to go ( I am a millwright by trade...only one millwright was placed at another plant.). IF the contract passes will I be eligible for the signing bonus?[/size][/size]

It depends if you are on ILO or TLO. Indefinite = No bonus Temporary = Bonus!!!

As long as you are still on the active rolls as of the contract ratification date, you will receive the signing bonus. You do not drop off the active rolls until after 90 days after your ILO.

I hope that is right. My husband was laid off at the same time but we have been told so many conflicting things. Do you know where in the contract it says your are still on active rolls for 90 days?

• Like 1

Just got off the phone with a guy from local 600 who called to let me know about the informational meeting and when we would be voting. Asked him about the signing bonus and he said we would get it. That will sure help out til I can get back to work. I am going stir crazy being home. Peace.