Voting

fordd

Lets remember my entry.

CAP voted today, I dont want to spread rumors, but the buzz is the majority is not happy with the contract.

Now lets remember your entry. :blah:

Then dont start any rumors. We know how easily CAP rolls over

Waldo, It may be time to eat your words. :happy feet:

CAP

1778 NO

539 YES

thanks Waldo for helping us make our decision easily!

Our Union sold us out last time ,I was told Union was hiding and did nothing because they were afraid to be voted out of office.

Edited by itsmeuaw

Lets remember my entry.

CAP voted today, I dont want to spread rumors, but the buzz is the majority is not happy with the contract.

Now lets remember your entry. :blah:

Then dont start any rumors. We know how easily CAP rolls ove

Waldo, It may be time to eat your words. :happy feet:

CAP

1778 NO

539 YES

Wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!lurk.gifbeerchug.gif Was I ever off. LOL. By the way a rep at SRP just told me that our 10% of profit sharing is actually going to help GM/Chryslers VEBA......WTH !! I t hought they were separate entities. He said Fords' VEBA is doing OK. He also said that with the 450+/- trades laid off/in productiuon, they will be joined by 466 that will be gone when Sandusky,Saline,SRP and Indy meet their fate , as soon as within this next year. So over 900 trades off their tools(me one off them) and 10% of Ford profit sharing to prop GM/Chrys. VEBA seals my no vote. This may pass but I wont vote to cut my own job nor fund GM's VEBA.......

I work A crew and when I voted Monday morning.....I think I was the only one votin no at the time...alot of yes votin going on!

I dont know who you talked to but I work A crew in DTP and alot voted NO including me. This contract sucks. You pussies need to wake up and grow some balls and vote no!