Oh that media!!

1993Stang

Not greedy at all: WE ASK OUR IUAW

(1) Settle the Grievance FIRST before you settle the contract.

(2) No CAP on profit, if you say there is not one, that is not true period

(3) Time and 1/2 after 8 hours.

(4) No AWS, this does get rid of people while combining trades, so no added jobs.

(5) Stop selling out the skilled trades and veteran production/seniority production workers, a yes vote, is not one raise since 2003, by contracts end 11 years.

(6) Equal pay for equal work

(7) Team leaders eliminate line supervision, so why haven't you made this cost cut yet?

(8) A democratic voting process, we should all be able to vote for our LEADERS period.

(9) Allow your employees to contribute to a more fair 401K plan where the company at least matches 1/2.

(10) Your salary to hourly ratio is ridiculous, so much waste.

(11) I don't care how many employees your CEO or the former convinced to leave, this should not have been a bonanza of bonuses just to have people volunteer to leave a

company.

LAST!!!! YOUR FUZZY MATH ON PROFIT SHARING IS PATHETIC...Do You see any lavish bonus requests NO! Do we feel that things should be returned because of captured market share, product demand, and concessions made to help the company out YES!! When it is returned we can all go to congress and tell them "I'm good where I'm at" Al M. didn't have a hard time expressing his views/ ya so what some bad PR, union is EATEN up by media and OUTSIDERS all the time, I think the membership can handle IT!

Edited by 1993Stang
  • Like 3