Something fishy at dtp

modern0902

we are voting all week at DTP.Funny thing is that the people watching the ballots are our union brother and sisters that are mostly for the"YES" vote.I thought we had a election committee that is responsible for that.Plus why vote all week this could have been done in 1 to 2 days like anything else.I dont smell a rat,I smell a school of sharks.wWe need a new voting system tied to our badges barcode scan or our CIDS LOGIN,like we do for our check stubs.plain and simple.quicker tabulation and had to cheat wiyh that 51/49 vote.

• Like 2

we are voting all week at DTP.Funny thing is that the people watching the ballots are our union brother and sisters that are mostly for the"YES" vote.I thought we had a election committee that is responsible for that.Plus why vote all week this could have been done in 1 to 2 days like anything else.I dont smell a rat,I smell a school of sharks.wWe need a new voting system tied to our badges barcode scan or our CIDS LOGIN,like we do for our check stubs.plain and simple.quicker tabulation and had to cheat wiyh that 51/49 vote.

It does seem kind of odd that all the people hovering around the ballot buckets are those who want a "yes" vote... although Gary W. was standing in that area yeaterday when I walked in. As for the "voting-all-week" thing, I think they just wanted to make sure that everyone had their fair shot to vote, instead of having it be on a day off at the local. Not too many people from DTP will make the trek to Dearborn (since most live more than 40 miles away) on their day off just to say yes or no. I know it is important for us to have our voice, but a week is a bit too long.

As for using CDS ID's, it's not really feasible, plus there is the prospect of changing votes, votes being tied to a particular person, union people going up to someone and giving them the 3rd degree on why they didn't vote, etc... there are a multitude of reasons as to why something like that wouldn't work, although it would (hopefully) stop the "non-voters" still being counted. I don't buy for one second that jargon that non-votes aren't counted. If they need to pass or reject something, they will find a way to do it - shady or not. JMO.

It does seem kind of odd that all the people hovering around the ballot buckets are those who want a "yes" vote... although Gary W. was standing in that area yeaterday when I walked in. As for the "voting-all-week" thing, I think they just wanted to make sure that everyone had their fair shot to vote, instead of having it be on a day off at the local. Not too many people from DTP will make the trek to Dearborn (since most live more than 40 miles away) on their day off just to say yes or no. I know it is important for us to have our voice, but a week is a bit too long.

As for using CDS ID's, it's not really feasible, plus there is the prospect of changing votes, votes being tied to a particular person, union people going up to someone and giving them the 3rd degree on why they didn't vote, etc... there are a multitude of reasons as to why something like that wouldn't work, although it would (hopefully) stop the "non-voters" still being counted. I don't buy for one second that jargon that non-votes aren't counted. If they need to pass or reject something, they will find a way to do it - shady or not. JMO.

[/q

What is the mood at DTP?

thats too bad maybe it will change how many votes are there in all there

Local 600 consists of:

DTP (Body, Paint & Final)

DSP (Stamping)

DDMP (Diversified)

Dearborn Tool & Die

DEP (Engine)

Milan (now sold)

Transportation

Brownstown Parts

I believe we are all voting at the same time.

As for the assembly plants getting new work in the 2007 contract, i.e. new body shops, Ohio Assembly did not get theirs. The only promised plant that didn't get what was in the contract. How many of you cried to IUAW for us? So I too know how some of you feel about the IUAW. Will we get the new promised truck? I'll believe it when we start running them. Don't forget that Ford built a state of the art paint shop at Lorain Assembly. Only to run very few vans through it and disassemble it and move it to Michigan.

A contract is only as good as the paper it's printed on or as the whole UAW stands behind it.

The walkowicz disciples will kill any chance of this passing at 600.

As for the assembly plants getting new work in the 2007 contract, i.e. new body shops, Ohio Assembly did not get theirs. The only promised plant that didn't get what was in the contract. How many of you cried to IUAW for us? So I too know how some of you feel about the IUAW. Will we get the new promised truck? I'll believe it when we start running them. Don't forget that Ford built a state of the art paint shop at Lorain Assembly. Only to run very few vans through it and disassemble it and move it to Michigan.

A contract is only as good as the paper it's printed on or as the whole UAW stands behind it.

• Like 1

No, No, No and even more NO.

I believe Gary got to everyone before Jimmy and the gang could.

• Like 1

No, No, No and even more NO.

I believe Gary got to everyone before Jimmy and the gang could.

Gary Wacko is a piece of crap. Dearborn has the worst local agreement in Ford system. It all favors the company. He needs to be working on that piece of crap contract. He speaks for only a few. Doesn't it make you wonder Gary why no one wants to go to your plant.. HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Edited by Die Wahrheit

Gary Wacko is a piece of crap. Dearborn has the worst local agreement in Ford system. It all favors the company. He needs to be working on that piece of crap contract. He speaks for only a few. Doesn't it make you wonder Gary why no one wants to go to your plant.. HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Not everybody here at DTP is like the radical Gary that says vote no on everything. A lot of yes votes , I don't think it will be a blowout No vote like in the past. You have a divided union here, Nick says yes, Gary says no.