NEW MEMBER AND NEW ORDER

bigordie66

Hello everyone, active duty Navy 22 years. Current owner of red candy 08 V6. Just ordered a 2012 GT yesterday. Lot's of great posts here helped me get what I was looking for at a fair price. Hope to see it before Christmas but know that's a long shot.

Edited by bigordie66

Hello everyone, active duty Navy 22 years. Current owner of red candy 08 V6. Just ordered a 2012 GT yesterday. Lot's of great posts here helped me get what I was looking for at a fair price. Hope to see it before Cristmas but know that's a long shot.

congrats on the new order! California is a nice place to have a mustang. I;ve got a 12 on order as well - F150 flavor though, much better suited to upstate NY....

Welcome - I'm new here too!

congrats on the new order! California is a nice place to have a mustang. I;ve got a 12 on order as well - F150 flavor though, much better suited to upstate NY....

Welcome - I'm new here too!

Thanks, let me know as you receive updates on the build. Did anyone mention a possible Christmas delivery?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Candy Apple Red. Just picked it up on the 31st. WOW! Parked beside my 08 V6 Candy Red and they make a good looking pair.

same, that's great.. they just changed the color code recently, is your new one RZ? and does it look any different than the '08?

Edited by cinque35

same, that's great.. they just changed the color code recently, is your new one RZ? and does it look any different than the '08?

It is the RZ which is different from the 08's color. I can't say I'm more of a fan when looking at each. From a distance there is no way to tell the difference and when up close you have to really look to see a slight change. I'm thinking the change could be from weather on the 08. I don't have that great of a pic of them side by side just because I have cheap camera's. You will be happy with the color choice.

I can send you the side by side if you want. I'll need your e-mail. I tried to PM you this info but got a error saying you can't receive PM's.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, active duty Navy 22 years. Current owner of red candy 08 V6. Just ordered a 2012 GT yesterday. Lot's of great posts here helped me get what I was looking for at a fair price. Hope to see it before Christmas but know that's a long shot.

congrats on the new mustang! I have a 2011 f150 ecoboost that i ordered last april had a mustang in 08 but in vermont there isnt much time to drive them :shades: