Focus Electric Order Guide?

GaryG

All I know is "17 inch unique aluminum wheels" which doesn't tell me much, after the NA Auto Show (Jan 9 thru 22) we should know more

Focus EV link

That's not the order guide I was looking for, but thanks for confirming that it has 17" rims. Knowing Ford engineers, those EV rims are the lightest weight and the tires on them are very light and have a very low roll resistant. My premium package SEL comes with 17" wheels, but they're not the same as the Focus EV rims. If the rim width are the same, I may be able to use the Focus EV tires on my '12 Focus SEL for better MPG when I need to change them.

I've done MPG testing with tires and rims on my '05 and '09 FEH and have seen the big difference it makes in MPG with the lighter weight tires and rims. That's why I'm trying to find out about the Focus EV rims and tires. If someone goes to the NA Auto Show, please post the size and brand tire that's on the Focus EV here. Thanks!

That's not the order guide I was looking for, but thanks for confirming that it has 17" rims. Knowing Ford engineers, those EV rims are the lightest weight and the tires on them are very light and have a very low roll resistant. My premium package SEL comes with 17" wheels, but they're not the same as the Focus EV rims. If the rim width are the same, I may be able to use the Focus EV tires on my '12 Focus SEL for better MPG when I need to change them.

I've done MPG testing with tires and rims on my '05 and '09 FEH and have seen the big difference it makes in MPG with the lighter weight tires and rims. That's why I'm trying to find out about the Focus EV rims and tires. If someone goes to the NA Auto Show, please post the size and brand tire that's on the Focus EV here. Thanks!

I got the information on the Focus EV tires today. They're 17 inch aluminum rims with 225/50/17 Michelin Energy tires. My Focus comes with Contiprocontact 215/50/17, and the weight is the same according to Tire Rack. Thanks Cleanmpg.com and enjoy the show!