Duane Cumpher at Saline

DTP Nick

I was told by a very reliable source that Duane Cumpher will be the new plant manager at saline starting March 1..He is being brought back to crack some heads and get things running again

I wish Woodhaven Stamping would get a new PM to crack heads and get things running again. Current PM is slowly but surely running this place into the ground. More worried about earplugs than good parts going out the back door.

• Like 1

I wish Woodhaven Stamping would get a new PM to crack heads and get things running again. Current PM is slowly but surely running this place into the ground. More worried about earplugs than good parts going out the back door.

But wait we just had a quality stand down...if it's bad don't build it or ship it!!!

he was ach.

So what is he now ???? Ford ?? ACH ??? Faurecia ????? If he is a Ford or ACH Plant Manager, it dose not make any sense for a New PM to show up in March when Ford Motor Company plans to sell off Saline Plastics. Some thing Smells Fishy ! Hopefully its a Good Smell.

Send me a P.M. if you have reliable information.

Thanks

he was ach.

jpdtp he was not ach he was ford then when saline went to visteon he retired.. Im not sure what he will be when he comes back but im sure whateva saline is he will be or contracted out .. It still blows me away that hes coming back he got to be in his 70's and been retired for like 10 years now...