Disappointment in the current leadership

itsmeuaw

Equal pay for equal work ,use to be union logo ,thats why this right to work shit is passing all over the united states our unions leaders our be bought off ,and all they care about is themself .Why can we elect a president of Teamster unions but can not elect president of IUAW something not right Here.

. Sorry man, I have lost my faith. Seems like the company wins, and the and If you noticed, the UAW of today, is not made up men like the ones that negotiated gains not loses at every turn. I think my pessimism stems from my disappointment in the current leadership performance.

Read more: http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/48459-equality-of-sacrifice-arbitration-update

Amen brother, I totally agree. The UAW sucks now. They are all for the company and NOT for the members. They are being bought out and its getting old. They shoved that shitty contract down our throats and scared the members into voting for it.( I voted no). The UAW management should all be fired from ther position and go back to the line to see what they have done to us. Shit work and no pay. But yet salary gets ther raise that BS. Grow some balls UAW or there will be no more UAW. We do not need to pay dues if we get nothing out of it. The UAW is on its last leg. Lets get it together.

• Like 1

Equal pay for equal work ,use to be union logo ,thats why this right to work shit is passing all over the united states our unions leaders our be bought off ,and all they care about is themself .Why can we elect a president of Teamster unions but can not elect president of IUAW something not right Here.

. Sorry man, I have lost my faith. Seems like the company wins, and the and If you noticed, the UAW of today, is not made up men like the ones that negotiated gains not loses at every turn. I think my pessimism stems from my disappointment in the current leadership performance.

Read more: http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/48459-equality-of-sacrifice-arbitration-update

Chucky...you've been hiding behind this monicker for a couple months now and I know it's been hard for you to contain yourself. You're slippin' buddy...