2010 F150 Stalling issue

hawaiicarguy

Hello all, back in August 2010 I brought my new F150 Supercrew home. Posted all the pictures on the site. However, there is a problem it has that I hope you guys can help with. Last night under acceleration, it stalls completely out, lost all power. Too add to the scary factor I was changing lanes, and going up hill. I was able to put the trans in neutral and it restarted, but the transmission is shifting rough now. It also idles all the way down to 500 rpm at stop. I looked on line there are some complaints on this.....but is there a TSB on this issue? I did not get any wrench lights or check engine lights.

Hello all, back in August 2010 I brought my new F150 Supercrew home. Posted all the pictures on the site. However, there is a problem it has that I hope you guys can help with. Last night under acceleration, it stalls completely out, lost all power. Too add to the scary factor I was changing lanes, and going up hill. I was able to put the trans in neutral and it restarted, but the transmission is shifting rough now. It also idles all the way down to 500 rpm at stop. I looked on line there are some complaints on this.....but is there a TSB on this issue? I did not get any wrench lights or check engine lights.

There have been some issues with ground wires being loose on some of them from reading other forums. Hopefully you can reproduce the issue, take it to the dealer they will fix it if it can be reproduced.

There have been some issues with ground wires being loose on some of them from reading other forums. Hopefully you can reproduce the issue, take it to the dealer they will fix it if it can be reproduced.

They just performed TSB 11-9-1 not sure what that is, but they say that will fix it. We shall see!