MTK Trailer Brake Controller Mounting

socalred

Anyone got an idea where to mount a trailer brake controller in the MKT. Controller is a Prodigy.

Also I assume the connecter in the MKT is a standard Ford connector and cable. The MKT did not come with a connector/cable. Should there have been one in the MKT?

Thanks,

Check with the dealer and he showed me a connector under the dash above the brake pedel with is a 14 pin female and said that was for the trailer brake controller. Dealer order the harness to go from that connector to the trailer brake controller harness. That kit has a 14 pin female connector. So something is not right.

Any one have the part number for the harness from the MKT connector to the trailer brake harness?

Any help would be great as I'm not getting much from the dealer. Also is the 14 pin connector in the MKT the right one to connect to?

Thanks,

Go to http://www.fordflex.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7093 , FORD FLEX FORUMS > Technical / How-To Articles, Topic 2012 Flex with Factory Tow Package- adding brake controller

2012 Flex with Factory Tow package - adding brake controller

Henry in NC

2011 Flex Limited FWD, 6 passenger, tow package, stone leather, white platinum met tri-coat , chrome roof rails, power fold 3rd row seat, to add Roadmaster bracket for 4 wheels down towing and required wiring.