My father always said Ford was the right Trcuk, just took me a while to listen!

tri_guy

Hi group, my names Jon, and I have a problem,... I need a much larger garage then I currently have.

It took some time, but I finnaly made the change over from GM. My father has always been a Ford man from his 66 Ford Fairlane GTA and 67 Ranchero (current project) to his work trucks. for whatever reason I always ended up with a GM. But now after a few let downs, and seeing the incrediable strides that Ford has been making I decided it was time to get my own Blue Oval. My Raptor should be built this month cant wait to get my hands on it :runaway:

This forum seems like a good place to connect with all that is Ford so hopefully I get to chat with some of you soon about whats new, whats to come, and maybe even some of what was.

I am a Mechanical Engineer for a robotics company. So I love seeing some of the new inovation taking place in the automotive industry.

Current vehicales are:

1970 GMC Stepside ( i know its not a ford but i built it before coming to my senses)

2004 Aprilia RSV 1000

1995 Harley Davidson FatBoy

2012 Ford F-150 Raptor (replaced my 2004 GMC)

~J

• Like 1

Congratulations on the new truck and leaving GM. I've never been brand biased but after being burned by GM a few years back I swore them off for life. I too am new to Ford recently ordered a 2013 flex limited w/ ecoboost. The raptor is a sweet truck I'm sure your going to love it and all the power. What color did you get?

• 2 weeks later...

congrats on the new purchase, I was also raised on ford but strayed away. I sold my 2001dodge 2500 deisel and ordered a Fx4 F-150 S-crew EB with the max tow package. With what ford has done in the last few years it was an easy choice to return to ford.

Edited by cloe15