New here, but not to Ford

pillboy

Hey-

I joined here because the Missus is looking for a new ride and the 2013 Escape is the front runner.

We both currently drive Subarus, her a 2002 Outback, and me a 2005 Legacy GT.

The 1988 Jeep Cherokee ruined me for wanting AWD even though that one was an archaic part-time system.

There are five Fords in my past, but the issues with the last one (a 1989 Mustang GT) soured me on Ford for a LONG time.

Let's see if they can redeem themselves.

Thanks in advance for the information and opinions I will be gathering. Things seem a little tamer around here compared to the Subaru forums I have frequented the past six years and I will try to fit in.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey-

I joined here because the Missus is looking for a new ride and the 2013 Escape is the front runner.

We both currently drive Subarus, her a 2002 Outback, and me a 2005 Legacy GT.

The 1988 Jeep Cherokee ruined me for wanting AWD even though that one was an archaic part-time system.

There are five Fords in my past, but the issues with the last one (a 1989 Mustang GT) soured me on Ford for a LONG time.

Let's see if they can redeem themselves.

Thanks in advance for the information and opinions I will be gathering. Things seem a little tamer around here compared to the Subaru forums I have frequented the past six years and I will try to fit in.

Welcome, I hope she lets you drive it now and then.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...