2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid Tracking Requested!

Hello, I have ordered a new 2013 Ford fusion Hybrid fully loaded on August 28th. As of right now I do not have an estimated build date or VIN number and was hoping you could help me out with any information possible. Here is some information about the purchase :

1. Order Number: 7021
  2. Dealer Code: 71439
  3. Color: White Platinum
  4. Cost: Around $37,100.00
  5. Priority: 11

If you require any more information please let me know. This is my first car purchase EVER and my first car EVER so I'm really excited to have it come as soon as possible and it's been over a month so far. Cyberman you've been recommended by a lot of people on this site and so I feel hopeful coming to you may shed some light on the progress of my order. I plan on having this vehicle for many years to come, I'm a first-time college student and I couldn't be happier with the Ford brand than I am now.

Edited by DarkeRetribution

That is Cyberdman and that is not a dealer code.

Sorry..When I called ford they asked for the dealer code and just wanted numbers...The actual dealercode on the invoice is 71E439. I wasn't sure if you needed the E either. Hope that helps.

Anything you could provide today would be GREATLY appreciated..I'm starting to worry because it's been a long time.. :x

Edited by DarkeRetribution

1.) You must not have read my rules. Please do, or this is the end of tracking help I can provide you.

2.) Are you sure it is an 'E' - I can most definitely say it is not. There are no E coded dealers, not in this country. If your dealership is using E they are using a code outdated by many, many years. I was able to find your dealer I believe - if it is Jim Burke Ford, but for future purposes your dealer code is: F71439.

2013 Fusion - VIN 3FA6P0LU4DR164027

Scheduled to Day (Oct-29-2012)

1.) You must not have read my rules. Please do, or this is the end of tracking help I can provide you.

2.) Are you sure it is an 'E' - I can most definitely say it is not. There are no E coded dealers, not in this country. If your dealership is using E they are using a code outdated by many, many years. I was able to find your dealer I believe - if it is Jim Burke Ford, but for future purposes your dealer code is: F71439.

2013 Fusion - VIN 3FA6P0LU4DR164027

Scheduled to Day (Oct-29-2012)

It is an E..i don't know anything about outdated numbers or codes..but It is Jim Burke Ford so you found the right one..I'll keep that dealer code referenced for future use, thank you. I did read your rules...I'm sorry If I do not know which one I am breaking? I have not been using these forums for years, nor have I requested tracking info from you before but I read them and thought I was fulfilling all of them? So my apologies.

Thank you for the VIN number and scheduled date...that is for build or is that for delivery. I'm sorry, I just want to make sure I understand what October 29th means.

Thank you for all your help, this was MUCH appreciated and you did not have to do this, so thank you.

All I was trying to imply is that I specify in the rules what exactly consists of a dealer code. I guess none of that matters now though because we have a VIN for you and we can just use that from now on. VINs are much easier for me to use. Once you get one of those I don't care about and/or need you to give me those codes anymore, just the VIN. The thing about those codes is when I use them I need to know more about your vehicle to find it because more often than not dealers order many different vehicles under the same order number so the search ends up producing a list. When you get a VIN, that is the one vehicle I get when I search.

The 29th is the current date it is scheduled to start production. That does not mean your vehicle wil definitely start on that day. When that week approaches it may get shifted a day or two. In any case, that does not mean your vehicle will be completed on that day either.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Cyberdman. I know you want us to wait until our date has passed before we contact you again, but I'm wondering if something is wrong. You gave me a build date of october 29th...4 days away...and my dealer gave me the same date...but as of right now I still don't have a window sticker generated yet...How can that be? I heard they are generated anywhere from 1-2 weeks before the build date. I just want to know if my cars status has changed or if it has been pushed back. I really appreciate any update.

My VIN is: 3FA6P0LU4DR164027