Nekkid Rear (with pics!!!)

pillboy

Not last night. Went to a party at a neighbors. It always supposed to be "a short get together" but everyone is so much fun to hang out with......and they have a gorgeous home with a full bar downstairs........ Owners name is Doug, and last night Doug was showing us his new "genuine" Guinnes spoon for making black and tans. Needless to say, after many attempts, we have not mastered the art of making a seperated black and tan. So if you know the secret, please share.

Not last night. Went to a party at a neighbors. It always supposed to be "a short get together" but everyone is so much fun to hang out with......and they have a gorgeous home with a full bar downstairs........ Owners name is Doug, and last night Doug was showing us his new "genuine" Guinnes spoon for making black and tans. Needless to say, after many attempts, we have not mastered the art of making a seperated black and tan. So if you know the secret, please share.

You wouldn't like to drink with me. I am embarrassed to say, but my beer of choice is Coors Light. :bag:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...