WeatherTech floorliners for 2013 Fusion

hermans

Just got off the phone with a rep at Husky liners. She said that the model they have on-line will fit all Fusions, including AWD. But at Auto Anything, the check box for ordering indicates "FWD", with no "AWD" option. Has anyone ordered the Husky liners and put them in an AWD Fusion?

Thanks,

Steve

I ordered the Husky Liners for a Fusion with the manual transmission. Weather Techs specifically indicated the manual as being different, but Husky didn't. They fit perfect, front and rear.

Thanks Rob. I'm starting to wonder if the AWD makes any difference. I'd like to get the Huskys but it would be good to hear from someone who installed them in a car with AWD

I'm planning on ordering the Huskys tomorrow. If nobody here confirms that they will fit the AWD, you can stop by my place and try them out.

I just placed my order for the Husky liners from AutoAnything.com. I tried to use the promo code "10percent". When it didn't work, I opened a chat window. When I asked about it, the customer service person said promo codes can't be used on Husky products, but he offered to apply a 10 percent discount anyways. So, I paid $103.46 instead of $114.95.

• Like 1

I just placed my order for the Husky liners from AutoAnything.com. I tried to use the promo code "10percent". When it didn't work, I opened a chat window. When I asked about it, the customer service person said promo codes can't be used on Husky products, but he offered to apply a 10 percent discount anyways. So, I paid $103.46 instead of $114.95.

Ha ha. I was just on that website last night trying to use the same code for the Fusion Huskyliners and had no luck.

Guess I will try again and open the "chat" this time.

Thanks for the tip.

Maybe I just got unlucky, but I ordered mine from there, and it took almost 2 weeks to get mine. They were sent from the husky factory apparently, but i was almost ready to cancel and reorder from autoanything.

Maybe I just got unlucky, but I ordered mine from there, and it took almost 2 weeks to get mine. They were sent from the husky factory apparently, but i was almost ready to cancel and reorder from autoanything.

2 weeks isn't that bad .. considering my car was just scheduled today! I can order them a few weeks before the car arrives. No point in ordering now, lol.

Makes sense if you dont have your fusion yet, but 2 weeks for those that do, may seem like a bit of a wait to save $5-10. Autoanything says they will ship in 1-2 days, so i am guessing less than a week for delivery.

Yep.

I ordered from Autoanything using Chessy's "chat" method for the discount code and it worked for me as well. $103 and some change. I'd rather not wait 2 weeks.

Makes sense if you dont have your fusion yet, but 2 weeks for those that do, may seem like a bit of a wait to save $5-10. Autoanything says they will ship in 1-2 days, so i am guessing less than a week for delivery.

Looks like only two days for me. I ordered today and they've already shipped. Tracking shows a Saturday 3/2 ETA. That's really fast for free shipping.

• Like 1

All I did was look around on their site and all of a sudden they started posting messages on my FB account and there is no way to delete them. I sent them a nastygram telling them to quit it.

Hmm. Yet another example of why I have no desire to ever use facebook.

I know nothing about the nuances of posting on facebook but how on earth could they even know what your facebook account name is let alone start posting stuff on it from just surfing their site.....?

Perhaps deleting your cookies/internet temp files on a regular basis or using a program like ccleaner could help alleviate that type of stuff?

I'd be cranky if I were you as well. That would be a 100% guaranteed way to lose my business forever.

Edited by RedFusion

Hmm. Yet another example of why I have no desire to ever use facebook.

I know nothing about the nuances of posting on facebook but how on earth could they even know what your facebook account name is let alone start posting stuff on it from just surfing their site.....?

Perhaps deleting your cookies/internet temp files on a regular basis or using a program like ccleaner could help alleviate that type of stuff?

I'd be cranky if I were you as well. That would be a 100% guaranteed way to lose my business forever.

That's exactly what I told them. They haven't posted since I sent the nastygram.