Waiting on my C-Max Energi, Replacing my Toyota Camry Hybrid!

rtshinn

This is the first time I've actually *ordered* a new car, and my first Ford since my Ranger 4x4.

This car will replace my Toyota Camry Hybrid, which has been a great car.

I'm pulling for my new American car to be just as good!

I have been waiting for a VIN for a while now. Wanted to get it before year end to get the tax credit this year, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen.

Dealer: F44209

Order No: A119

Edited by rtshinn

rt,

I am in the same boat. My dealer said they may have some info. for me next week but they also told me that the Factory will be shutting down for a winter break so I should not get my hopes too high.

Do you still have the Ranger? Ford seems to be running some sort of trade in special exclusive to the Ranger.

Were you able to find out any more information concerning liability? I.E. if you pay for the car, before it is delivered, and if it arrives damaged or is missing items who will be responsible (will the dealer make it right or will you have to go through your insurance company or deal with the transport company or ???)

Happy Holidays

Ditto, I ordered a C Max (not the Energi) on November 24 and they said not to get my hopes up. So far just an order number and dealer number. I am guessing it's going to be a fairly long wait.

Glad to hear the workers get a winter break. Any idea how long they close down the plant for that?