2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE (told part of Feb 13 delivery)

The dealership said I would be getting "one of their two already allotted FFH delivered in the month of February." Since I "ordered on time" (again, according to the dealership) it was only a matter of adding the features I wanted to that one of two cars. Forgive my ignorance but what does "Scheduled to Day mean? Is that when the factory is scheduled to begin building?

BTW, thank you very much for the service you provide.

Not delivery - should have said already allotted order - I am sure you heard wrong/misunderstood/misinterpreted or they said it not exactly accuratly. Allottments are have nothing to do with delivery, only order. When they order something they have no idea how long it is going to take at that moment. The dealership is allotted X amount of orders per a vehicle per quarter or month or whatever time period. They can get as many shipments/deliveries as is required, nothing to do with allottments, only ordering.

Yes, that is the current date that has been entered as your start of production run. That date can still change until it actually gets started.

Edited by cyberdman
fix