2013 Titanium Fusion Energi

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I have seen several cars made after mine get on a rail car this week. So I would like to see if mine made it too, if you would be so kind as to check on the disposition of my car this morning.

VIN: 3FA6P0SU2DR242421; Dealer: F71204; Order: 7016

Thank you cyberdman.

First of all, I know when your last update was. Secondly, one update per week is a guideline to make things run smoother for me and less hectic, but it doesn't have to be a week to the day. Just one per calendar week is the requirement. In any case:

In Transit - Arrived at Intermediate Point (Union Pacific Railroad ) Phoenix, AZ Mar-19-2013, 04:33 MT.

ETA Mar-24-2013.

First of all, I know when your last update was. Secondly, one update per week is a guideline to make things run smoother for me and less hectic, but it doesn't have to be a week to the day. Just one per calendar week is the requirement. In any case:

Ouch, thank you mother, may I have another? :superhero: I hope you take that in the humorous way it was meant to be. I didn't mean to be an irritant to someone who is as generous and helpful with his time as you are, sorry.

Pix next week, I hope.

cyberdman, I can't figure out how to upload a picture into a post so here is a link to the gallery of another forum I uploaded some picture of the car to. There are also pix of my charger install so just sift through until you come to the car. Thank you for you help: http://www.fordfusionenergiforum.com/gallery/album/7-pluggedins-charger-install-and-2013-energi/