Ford key fob - back cover issue

Remus StCloud

Hi all - I'm a new owner of a 2013 Fusion SE... I've searched this forum, as well as all others i found online, but haven't found anything regarding this issue...

Basically, the back cover for my keyless entry (the "integrated keyhead transmitter" i suppose) will not stay closed or flush; there is one corner that doesn't "stick" shut... I've tried everything, including taking the cover off completely and putting it back on, but it doesn't even stay shut for one second! Anyone else have this issue or have any thoughts on how to fix it, short of super gluing it lol? I'll try to post some pics when i get home from work today...

On things like this, I first check that I'm doing it right, then look closely at the parts to determine why there is an issue. If it were something I could fix by filing a little or a small trim, I would do that, because my dealer is a few towns over. It sounds like your cover is a shade too big/case too small.

On things like this, I first check that I'm doing it right, then look closely at the parts to determine why there is an issue. If it were something I could fix by filing a little or a small trim, I would do that, because my dealer is a few towns over. It sounds like your cover is a shade too big/case too small.

After the dealer couldn't get them to stay closed it was better to just replace them. Problem solved. I live one mile from my dealer. Why would I want to try and file something to get it to fit? This a new car.