Greetings! Eagerly awaiting new Fusion Hybrid

gl419

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Still waiting. Finally called Ford Customer Service and got a Case # assigned for the regional customer service rep. He called me a couple of days later and now I'm supposed to hear something this coming Monday. That will be the 14th week since order. Who Knows??

The regional CSM did call me back yesterday. Said the car is still on the lot in Mexico, but that he did put a priority on the VIN and is trying to get it loaded this week, Said he'll call me back Thursday or sooner if he gets any new information. I see that some of the Titaniums and Energies are getting loaded only a few days after build, so hopefully they are catching up. I'm betting on mine being here around mid April. That will be 4 months.

Strange new development. Still not having a specific delivery date on my new FFH (going on 4 months) I went into the dealer today to discuss the expiring incentives taking place 4/1. I wanted to try to lock in the $500 Cash Back. I already got them to agree to the $750 Private offer I got thru the mail back in late Feb. Well after some discussion with the salesman and the sales manager, they assured me that they would "make me happy" but never got them to formally lock in the $500 incentive. Then it got interesting. I told them about my conversations with the Ford Regional Service Manager and they were interested to find out how this works out, because they have not been able to get much done. I was starting to leave and the sales manager said, "Isn't yours a red hybrid with dune leather" and I said yes. He then asked, " did you check out the red one on the lot. It was delivered from the local Auto Show last week." I went out with the salesman and lo and behold, this one has every option I had ordered with the exception of the dealer installs. This car was built 2/6 and mine was built 2/19. Needless to say, I signed the papers then and there. I'll be picking it up either Saturday or Monday after they add the window tint and stainless door plates.

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...