question for Avon Lake

dozerman

whats the update on the F650 and F750 being built at avon lake after the E350 ends later this year or early 2014. has any retooling started or anyone seen or heard any plans on when job 1 will be. thanks , dozerman (lap)

any info ????

Dozerman,

I'm a former OTP(Avonlake) employee and am now at KTP.A friend of mine at Avonlake has told me they extended the build of the Econoline for another year.He also has said there is no retooling or talk of the 650 and 750 going there. Asit stands right now.

Dozerman,

I'm a former OTP(Avonlake) employee and am now at KTP.A friend of mine at Avonlake has told me they extended the build of the Econoline for another year.He also has said there is no retooling or talk of the 650 and 750 going there. Asit stands right now.

i would have thought at least they would be talking about it.if they don't get the 750 your friend will be packing for a move cause they will close that plant. by the contract ford agreed to invest 128 millon to bring in the 750. i just hope the union don't let them change there mind. thanks to the 6.0 powerstroke ,this engine probally will save avon lake . anyway thanks neighbor for the info. take care

ok mnm sounds good. thanks for the update. want to replace my 02 750 which is all ford built , not mostly international. i will be glad to wait till then to get a good U.S. built 750. in 04 when bluediamond started to build the 750 they were just a cheap built international with the ford blue oval on the front .