2009 f350 sd king ranch 6.4 diesel

davidjwilson

hi everyone,I am a newby to the site.I just bought a 2009 f350 sd king ranch 6.4 drw to pull my race trl. & my 38 ft.keystone raptor toy hauler.can anyone tell me how iI can get a copy of the window sticker or build sheet for my truck vin#1ftww33r99ea72934.I would like to know how this truck was equiped.

thanks,drag racer Dave

hermans, thank you for your help.i went on the site & got copy of window sticker. by the way i`m old also but still a kid.like to drag race with pedal to the metal & hope the front end don`t get to high & i can keep it straight.

Edited by davidjwilson

If you go to the dealer they can input your VIN and print up your build sheet. The window sticker does not cover every little item of your build. You can also go to this site http://www.researchmaniacs.com/VIN-Number-Lookup/WindowSticker/Ford.html and input your VIN and print a copy of the sticker.

P.S. - I'm an old, very old, unlimited sprint car racer. I once had a pre-race announcer ask me what my strategy was to win the race. I told him, go like hell and turn left. Even today that same strategy applies.

Edited by hermans