Fusion Hybrid Titanium

Hi,

FordEtis shows that my car was built April 9th after a fairly long commodity hold. I never did receive word on a scheduled build week. The date on Etis merely changed abruptly from the placeholder of 30/11/0002 to 09/04/2013, so I'm not positive what's going on.

Are you able to give me a status report, please?

VIN: 3FA6P0RU7DR281981

Thanks

Thanks a million.

I'm a grown man so I was determined not to obsess over this automobile. I meant well, but I failed. Miserably. In reality, I anticipate its arrival more than anything since my Red Ryder Range Model Carbine Action 200-shot Air Rifle, but this time, no one's telling me "You'll shoot your eye out, kid."

That's why these updates, that you so generously produce, elicit such effusive thanks from some of us.

Very much appreciated.

My Hy Ti actually exists . . . and it's somewhere in the USA! Wow!

• 2 weeks later...

My car arrived at the dealer in Columbus, OH, last evening, April 24th, just two days after rolling into the Detroit area by rail. That's very rapid distribution, and way ahead of the FMC ETA. I'll pick it up this afternoon and post pictures here ASAP.

THANKS for making the wait so much easier.

post-49962-0-40378700-1366943080_thumb.jpgpost-49962-0-74935200-1366943100_thumb.jpg

Edited by milleron