Navigator suspension problem

I have a 98 Navigator with the air suspension and my driver side rear is sagging. It goes up a little but will not go up all the way up. Can anyone advise me if the air bag is an air bag problem or what else should I look for. Are their any tests I can perform to check the problem.

Could be an air bag leak. Probably is an air leak. Do you hear the motor run that pressurizes the bags? Do you get a warning on the dash about checking the air suspension? If those are original bags they're probably shot. We recently replaced the air ride suspension in the back of my wife's CV with coil springs as it was much cheaper.

Change the background color on the page:

http://www.crownvic.net/drock96marquis/RAS.htm

I know that it's a CV, but it can't be too different I wouldn't think

Edited by woodrowwilson

Thanks woodrowwilson. I don't get any warning lights at all. The strange thing is that all of a sudden the truck just went back to normal height after being several days low on the drivers side. It seems to be fine now but I know they are going bad. I am going to keep a close eye on them.