Missing options on MyFord Mobile.

taylorjd

I opened a ticket with myfordmobile.com support on this because a lot of the same features are missing from the website compared to the videos available. Basically, those are applicable to the Focus electric and not yet available for the PHEV cars.

The Enterprise Architect I exchanged emails with confirmed that the charging station locator was on the roadmap for myfordmobile.com. At this time a mobile version of the website is NOT. A Windows Phone 8 app is NOT.

They are working on adding the My Driving feature to the PHEV but it is not yet ready. I did speak to him about changing the disclaimer that the videos have regarding these being development screens and may not represent actual functionality currently available.

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone hear anymore on this? I really want the info under My Car (which is not on my Cell app or on the web page sign in) that is talked about on the video "MyFord® Mobile - Smartphone Features for your Ford Fusion Energi"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmjd4XzqUnY

and on the video on the web page "MyFord® Mobile - Website Features for your Ford Fusion Energi"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY_AlRsPyQc

Also every time I try to do a Vehicle Health Report, I get could not connect to server at this time, try again later. Any ideas on that one?

Also every time I try to do a Vehicle Health Report, I get could not connect to server at this time, try again later. Any ideas on that one?

None of the extra features in the video are available on my Android phone or my iPad 3.

Have you verified that the phone number of the cell phone that you are using is entered correctly in your syncmyride web site account?

Is that cell phone configured as the main phone in the car?

Is that cell phone configured to send your caller ID information?

Do you have anything connected to the OBDII port? VHR won't work if you do.

I've not heard anything new from the software engineer I was emailing with a couple months ago about that same query. I still just have him saying that it is a part of the roadmap for the PHEV version of the site/app. That could mean in time for the 2015 model for all that really tells us.

FYI: I sent an email to Sync Support and got this reply:

Jeff,

Thank you for your email in regards to limited features on the My Ford Mobile Site.

We do apologize for the inconvenience. There are a lot of features such as Community and MY DRIVING features that are not added on to the Plug-In Hybrid website as of yet but is being worked on to be put into production. We value your feedback regarding this, once a date is set we will inform you of the add-ons to the My Ford Mobile site.

Sincerely,

Tameika

Ford Motor Company

My Ford Mobile Support Center

FYI: I sent an email to Sync Support and got this reply:

Jeff,

Thank you for your email in regards to limited features on the My Ford Mobile Site.

We do apologize for the inconvenience. There are a lot of features such as Community and MY DRIVING features that are not added on to the Plug-In Hybrid website as of yet but is being worked on to be put into production. We value your feedback regarding this, once a date is set we will inform you of the add-ons to the My Ford Mobile site.

Sincerely,

Tameika

Ford Motor Company

My Ford Mobile Support Center

PS: I replied:

Thank you.

You should add a note to the Comment section of the YouTube videos (listed below) to let people know that these features are not yet implemented for the Fusion Energi.

MyFord® Mobile - Smartphone Features for your Ford Fusion Energi

MyFord® Mobile - Website Features for your Ford Fusion Energi

They returned:

Jeff

Thank you for your email in regards to the MyFord Mobile website.

I am happy to share that recommendation with our team. Thank you for your feedback.

Sincerely,

Nick

In-Vehicle Technology Team

Ford Motor Company

• 2 weeks later...
attachicon.gifScreenshot_2013-06-22-11-49-37.png

HEY, some of the missing options just showed up on MyFord Mobile!!!!, but they are not enabled...is that progress? Some of my other ones that were there before are now disabled.

I just saw that the MyDriving section is now on the website. Some interesting info. I'm not sure if it is as feature rich yet as the EV site, but it is progress!