Underbody Insulation

bwk20

The other day I was driving and I had a 2' x 1' piece of metal lodge into my underbody insulation. Luckily I was able to pull over quickly and yank it out but it did leave a nice slit/hole in the insulation. I assume its not the insulation is there for noise purposes only but I'd like to patch it so in the long term it doesn't have any issues or rip completely. I currently have it taped up with duct tape. Does anyone else have any other suggestions to patch the insulation, maybe more permanently?

On a side note, I got my first dent today, in all places its on my C-piller above the drivers side rear passenger door. No idea how it got there. Does anyone know of any good dent removal kits that actually work?

On a side note, I got my first dent today, in all places its on my C-piller above the drivers side rear passenger door. No idea how it got there. Does anyone know of any good dent removal kits that actually work?

Find a reputable PDR place. I had over 150 hail dents removed by one and you could never tell. I have read those advertised on TV version dont do diddly. Might be worth your pain and suffering to have a PDR quote it. A single one up to a quarter size was 125.