Welcome to ads.

156n3rd

I have been a forum contributor for many years. I have not been active as of late. So when I tried to initiate a discussion, I was told that it was already done. I should go to the archives and see what was discussed. No can do. Every time I try, I gets advertisements. There are so many ads on here that I lost my way several times. I know that I have been away for a while but this is not the first time this has happened to me. Just sayin'.

I have been a forum contributor for many years. I have not been active as of late. So when I tried to initiate a discussion, I was told that it was already done. I should go to the archives and see what was discussed. No can do. Every time I try, I gets advertisements. There are so many ads on here that I lost my way several times. I know that I have been away for a while but this is not the first time this has happened to me. Just sayin'.

That link was not put there by the poster and there is no such thing as an "archive" here on BOF. It was put there automatically by the forum software based just on keywords. So if I just type check the archives here it should put in the same link based on the keyword.

Hmm....I don't get the link.

Edited by akirby