2015 Chrysler 200

silvrsvt

As I mentioned on another thread, I have been spending too much time on facebook. I have been out of the loop with newer American products because I have no need nor intention to buy any. I have been researching products sold in the UK for the Scottish market because we will be moving there in the summer of 2015. That's where my wife's family lives and we will join them to live htere. In that market, the Fiat Panda is highly recommended. Ford products are very expensive there and I would have to be sure about pricing on any of them. I know that we must have a small and efficient car whatever it may be. The U.S. market is just getting a taste for them now, but they have been the mainstay there for years. Smaller roads, higher fuel prices makes for much smaller wheels.

It was announced in December of 2012 for the 2013 model year. I am but a simple man. I have owned over 30 cars since 1969, including 8 Fords. At present, I am disillusioned with owning a PT, but do not have any way of making a change. When I move to Scotland, I will have to buy SOMETHING to drive. The last time I drove there, 3 years ago, I drove a turbo-diesel Mondeo. It had a 6-speed and was very capable. I would not own something that large on roads built for ox carts. Many cars that are considered crap by one could be considered primo by another. That's why the make so many to choose from.