2014 Fusion Titanium

Scheduled to day means that it is scheduled to be produced (or built) on that day. Wait a couple days after that date and get another update.

Thanks for the info! Will do :)

I don't believe I got a high priority on my car though.. I ordered it on Nov 29th :cry:

Edited by Triple-Tap

It may be that you had ordered an option that was not being built during that time or dealer didn't have the pull for a better priority.

Probably.. which is unfortunate. Understandable though. Bought it from a small dealership (unbeatable pricing).

Just curious of your opinion though. Do you think I'd get that car this month? My dealership it should arrive by 1/20/14 - 1/31/14. Think it's possible?

No. Minimum time for shipping is going to be about a week. How far that time goes depends on where you live. In washington state it runs about 4.5 to 5.5 weeks. It might be possible if you live in Mexico or Arizona.

Ah, excellent! Thanks for the info! Southern Cali here, so hopefully it won't take that long!

Once again, thanks!

Join the club.....I ordered our Explorer Sport with Priority 99 (The Highest) on Black Friday.....It just got finished being build yesterday and I'm hoping it ships in the next week or so.....we'll see.

Cheers to you :)! I understand workers have vacation during Christmas break, etc. So I'm quite fine if it's around 8 weeks to receive my car. I just hope it comes to the dealership flawless (my biggest concern right now)

I waited 6-7 months for the Fusion and getting great rebates. Another 2 weeks or so, won't be the end of the world :P

While I'm glad you are all getting along ...

Rule 13.) I am a human, not an internet robot. I appreciate civility and I enjoy pleases and thank yous. However, please keep the extra chitchat outside of tracking info to a minimum because it helps me sort through threads I haven't upated yet and ones I have.

Take it to PMs, this thread is for tracking and everytime I see it bumped I have to look and see that there is no requests. That aggravates me. Thanks.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...