Bill jr, listen up

VicV

Bill jr

Hope I got your attention and not some corp bone head. If I were you, I would want someone to show me this message. Here's the message: What is that (German, and I am being nice) think he is doing? And why are you letting him step into FORD country and do it? You know who I am talking about, "Da Doctor Z". Billy, for crice sake this ole man comes here from Germany in his flat black suit and #4 broom moustache and in a few short months is on TV from Dearborn to Dexter trying to sell every Chrysler ever made. He's got a 10 story Pic of himself on the frekin Chrysler Bldg!

Bill, I'm not here to run you down, or the company. We both work at the same place. What I am going to say her is a fact. YOU...GOT...TO...STEP...UP...TO...THE...PLATE. And I am not talking about cripling your work force. You gotta send that old man back to Snitzelville!

What we need Bill is a HERO! And a hero does not sit and talk to the camera like a cardbord cut out in a finely tailored suit.

You are the BOSS!! Remember the BOSS mustang? Ya know why they called it the boss? Cause it didn't pansy around, it KICKED ASS!

Billy, next commercial, take that tie off and throw it at the camera. Loose the jacket too. And then tell the American public: You want to go for a ride with the BOSS? Then climb in a mustang. Light um up Bill jr. You want to own the road or let that Mercedes Benz drivin ole man tell you to get in the back seat.

Got plenty of ideas Bill.

hotrod114me@yahoo.com

They don't listen. They spend more money hiring big wigs that don't do crap while they cut production because they can't sell the junk they build, and now the only hot car they have, did not perform to well against its competion, and the dealers are wanting 70k for it!! how is that for loyality to your customers. i just walked out of the dealer when i saw, that i didn't even stay a few minutes to look at the car which i hadn't seen yet. ford does not care about customers, they care about money. they will cut and deal to keep themselves making money while we keep givng it to them.

Bill jr

Hope I got your attention and not some corp bone head. If I were you, I would want someone to show me this message. Here's the message: What is that (German, and I am being nice) think he is doing? And why are you letting him step into FORD country and do it? You know who I am talking about, "Da Doctor Z". Billy, for crice sake this ole man comes here from Germany in his flat black suit and #4 broom moustache and in a few short months is on TV from Dearborn to Dexter trying to sell every Chrysler ever made. He's got a 10 story Pic of himself on the frekin Chrysler Bldg!

Bill, I'm not here to run you down, or the company. We both work at the same place. What I am going to say her is a fact. YOU...GOT...TO...STEP...UP...TO...THE...PLATE. And I am not talking about cripling your work force. You gotta send that old man back to Snitzelville!

What we need Bill is a HERO! And a hero does not sit and talk to the camera like a cardbord cut out in a finely tailored suit.

You are the BOSS!! Remember the BOSS mustang? Ya know why they called it the boss? Cause it didn't pansy around, it KICKED ASS!

Billy, next commercial, take that tie off and throw it at the camera. Loose the jacket too. And then tell the American public: You want to go for a ride with the BOSS? Then climb in a mustang. Light um up Bill jr. You want to own the road or let that Mercedes Benz drivin ole man tell you to get in the back seat.

Got plenty of ideas Bill.

hotrod114me@yahoo.com

What a Great Post!!! :rockon:Here's a Hint for Bill Jr as well. Open up the Ford History book and go back a few pages to WW2 when Ford virtually over night went into the business of producing B-24 Liberators on a contract from Consolidated out in California. Virtually overnight, Ford went from making cars and trucks to planes for the war effort with the same principles of the assembly line. Everyone that worked for Ford got on board and went all out in an effort to be successful, AND THEY WERE! Moving back to TODAY, we need an all effort as well to get the products out the door that people want, bottom line> Can it be done??? :shrug:

Edited by NoMoVisteon

What a Great Post!!! :rockon:Here's a Hint for Bill Jr as well. Open up the Ford History book and go back a few pages to WW2 when Ford virtually over night went into the business of producing B-24 Liberators on a contract from Consolidated out in California. Virtually overnight, Ford went from making cars and trucks to planes for the war effort with the same principles of the assembly line. Everyone that worked for Ford got on board and went all out in an effort to be successful, AND THEY WERE! Moving back to TODAY, we need an all effort as well to get the products out the door that people want, bottom line> Can it be done??? :shrug:

10 stories high! Dr. Z on the Chrysler Building, they trying to ruin it! I guess

they think he's funny. First off his name and position are on screen for

such a short time, I think most people have no idea who he is. And he

invented the automobile too!

Yes, those suits don't fit Mr. Ford's style. Nor does written script. Be

yourself Mr. Ford. Wear old jeans and hop into a Mustang or F-Series

truck. And say what you want to say. And keep watch out with that jet.

Are You people CRAZY. Bill Ford Jr. doesnt appeal to any group other than those who want to suck up. Keep him off the TV and Internet, he does not do a good job there either. Now the Mercury girl gets attention and if we can do a hip hop version for the focus that would help. Ford needs to get a spokesperson of Mexican heritage, read someone young and hot (male and female) to sell stuff in So.Cal and Tx. They make that fusion stuff there so lets see if they have the support of the mass in the USA. When Toyoda hits Tx. they all will be leaning that way.

PLEASE DONT LET BILL FORD JR. MAKE A FOOL OF THIS COMPANY ANY MORE THAN HE HAS ALREADY.

This company is getting down right ugly every day.

Are You people CRAZY. Bill Ford Jr. doesnt appeal to any group other than those who want to suck up. Keep him off the TV and Internet, he does not do a good job there either. Now the Mercury girl gets attention and if we can do a hip hop version for the focus that would help. Ford needs to get a spokesperson of Mexican heritage, read someone young and hot (male and female) to sell stuff in So.Cal and Tx. They make that fusion stuff there so lets see if they have the support of the mass in the USA. When Toyoda hits Tx. they all will be leaning that way.

PLEASE DONT LET BILL FORD JR. MAKE A FOOL OF THIS COMPANY ANY MORE THAN HE HAS ALREADY.

This company is getting down right ugly every day.

I totally agree what you just said,wish Bill Ford had some balls.

I totally agree what you just said,wish Bill Ford had some balls.

Bill:

Yeah!!! Take a page from your Dads old friend Lee, then take it up a notch. Remember when that fat slob Michael Moore, asked you if you knew how to do an oil change? You did one right in front of him. It was shown on his show TV Nation. That was impressive!!! People at work talked about that the next day, round the water cooler. You sold a few Explorers.

Now get out in a Shelby on SPIKE and kick some ass dude!!!!