Just ordered a 2015 F-350 King Ranch!

John 316

:banvictory: Hello to everyone on the Blue Oval Forum. I just placed an order on 6-19 for a 2015 F-350 King Ranch. I ordered the truck with the "New" generation two powerstroke. I just couldn't resist 440 HP and 860 ft. lbs. of torque. We just recently purchased a new Jayco Eagle travel trailer and my gas pickup just wouldn't pull the hills without slowing down. I still have the need for speed and like to be able to go up as fast as I like to go down! I hope that this new 6.7 will fill the bill. I am now using a 2012 GMC Sierra Denali with the 6.2. I have been very happy with my truck until I started towing again, but the gas engine just doesn't pull the hills without slowing down. I ordered my KR in white platinum with the new darker two tone paint. I am getting a 4X4 with just about every option except a sun roof and bed liner. I will be installing a bed rug and a Leer top for storage when towing as well as aero dynamics. I hope to have this truck by the middle of August so that I can get it ready for our trip out West in Sept. :yahoo:

John, I've reached a stage where I rarely log in anymore let alone post.

But since no one else has replied, welcome to the site.

Maybe nobody replied because their jealous ;)

Thanks Ron, you maybe right? The funny thing is that I have had 45 views and only 1 welcome.

Hey Big John,

Welcome, welcome, welcome...3 more.

I just got my 2015 F350 KR. Still learning about it, but after driving my Dad's 2013, I just had to have one to pull my 20,000 lb TH.

Hope yours gets in very soon. You will love that beast, I predict. Very complicated, the new trucks have become, but I have yet to find a single defect on mine (knock on wood!)

Ask your questions on this forum. There are some smart folks in the know here, & all have been great to me so far.

• 2 months later...

Hi John, did receive your truck yet? We are in the stage of waiting for ours to be built.

We ordered a King Ranch with all the bells and whistles.

. :-) can you post pictures of your rig when and if you get her.

Really excited. We have an 08 F450 but she is sick right now. It has the 6.4 engine and it is the second one and only has 54k on her. We are hoping the new 6.7 will be the ticket. BTY Welcome to the group. I just joined my self and have not gotten welcomed either. But that is ok they will soon enough know we are here. :-)