oh great wizard where are you at??

rainman01

why in the time of need you are not here??? tell me why you think monroe is going to close??

why dont you post something??? i see you hiding on this site, or do you like to start stuff and watch all of the rumors go from here to the plant floor. Most of the rumors i hear have your name on them!!!!!!!!!WHY :blah:

why dont you post something??? i see you hiding on this site, or do you like to start stuff and watch all of the rumors go from here to the plant floor. Most of the rumors i hear have your name on them!!!!!!!!!WHY :blah:

sorry not really hiding rain man i have some data to pour over then i can answer you all better. If I just say something from memory i risk the chance of pissing someone off. please give me till Saturday and i'll tell you what i know . Thank you for waiting.

I mean this much is for certain all plants that are ACH will either be sold or close/idled ASAP so don't expect good news. it's all part of the way foward.

I mean this much is for certain all plants that are ACH will either be sold or close/idled ASAP so don't expect good news. it's all part of the way foward.

please excuse my ignorance...but what does ACH stand for?

From google search ford ach

Ford Motor Company - Press Release - AUTOMOTIVE COMPONENTS ...

Automotive Components Holdings, LLC is a temporary business managed by Ford Motor Company with headquarters in Dearborn, Mich. ACH includes 17 plants and ...

media.ford.com/newsroom/release_display.cfm?release=21930 - 19k - Cached - Similar pages

I guess the word temporary says enough. :(