FRAP votes down local contract

bigphish

It is not like it use to be here, all the infighting going on. Trades voted over 80% NO on the local contract. We are continually getting reduced in numbers and our work is going to production and contractors. The plan is to run more with contractors/production running and maintaining the lines in the future. Also the new local contract creates language about production getting raises and stealing away work typically done by tradesman. The future is not bright at FRAP

• Like 1

Don't worry my friend. There is hope!!!! Lima local 1216 will embarrass us all once again! What a joke. They will vote for anything! Only local I know of who voted in an ex salary employee as their union president!!! E.g weaver? Wow that speaks volumes!

How come the double post? you need a coloring book too?

• Like 1

Don't worry my friend. There is hope!!!! Lima local 1216 will embarrass us all once again! What a joke. They will vote for anything! Only local I know of who voted in an ex salary employee as their union president!!! E.g weaver? Wow that speaks volumes!

duh! u dumbs or what ? its local 1219, are u hitting the return too many times? i say drink some milk before u post, maybe not have double, dusche

hey our resident indy idiot is back. Ha you haven't figured out what causes the dbl posts. Can see why you failed the skilled trades test.
  • Like 2