Superjake should not use digital media

Jigsaw!!

Sorry about the double posts my apologies that I have offended you so. Glad that you took your valuable time (especially with all that is going wrong in our union and our jobs to point something so obvious out to everyone) well at least we know one who will be voting yes! Should I double post this also? Special thanks to Mr. Obvious aka jigsaw.

Hey jigsaw maybe a double post is like talking slow to idiots, like you! I am glad you are a UAW member at this point in our careers, and all you got to complain about is a double post! That speaks volumes, and no seniority. Let me know if you need me to post this twice to help you understand.

Hey jigsaw maybe a double post is like talking slow to idiots, like you! I am glad you are a UAW member at this point in our careers, and all you got to complain about is a double post! That speaks volumes, and no seniority. Let me know if you need me to post this twice to help you understand.

Just super not super duper... What a joke. Hey Jake the snake... When u gonna yell in the mic? And run around and jump on the ropes. What a fucking joke.... Hey super joke what's Crack a lacking

funny super joke! so u are a trashfer ? so am i. no one is stuck anywhere, u and everyone have a choice! u chose to work at ford lima, u can chose not to.

i used to work headline, bet i know ur saggy ass.

anyhow lima is a great plant. i know a place on the assembly line up in dearborn that would change ur stupid mindset!

You sir are a genius can't wait until we meet on the floor, you are obviously upset! Must be a Lima bean that got bested by us transfers! You probably don't believe in seniority, I am on the head line stuck in Lima, for now! Come see me seems we have a lot to discuss

I am a genius. I like Lima Beans a good source of Potassium and Protein!!!

Oh a Trashfer what a shame people like you ruin it for the good people that transfer here. What is really odd with all the experience that has transferred here it is amazing that Lima Engine plant has went from one of the best plants in every measurable to the bottom now.

Things that make you go HMMMMM! I wouldnt call it bested more like lowered the bar for us down to your level. Did you ever wonder why your plant closed or lost work. I will give you a hint, your bad work ethic, abuse of FMLA and just plain simpleminded witless thinking.

See if you can have someone read that to you twice.

• Like 2

Yes Lima is great! Sure that it was my work ethic that closed indy and it was all my fault. Hey now that I am in Lima, maybe I'll close it down also! I have the seniority to move on! Do I need to define the word seniority for all you, no I don't. You all sold yourself out years ago on that. Probably with your salary chairmen weaver. Genius move voting in ex salary as union chairmen! Even better your local didn't want transfers from the iuaw.

Yes Lima is great! Sure that it was my work ethic that closed indy and it was all my fault. Hey now that I am in Lima, maybe I'll close it down also! I have the seniority to move on! Do I need to define the word seniority for all you, no I don't. You all sold yourself out years ago on that. Probably with your salary chairmen weaver. Genius move voting in ex salary as union chairmen! Even better your local didn't want transfers from the iuaw.

Screw Lima! And 1219! My hope is that there will be a lay off and I can get somewhere that has a local union! And a decent place to raise a family, Lima Ohio is a shithole! Transfers all feel the same way, we all text and laugh at local 1219. Congrats local 1219 at being the laughing stock of the UAW! You don't realize the numbers or how us transfers stick together! Good luck! Andy bianco is going to be pissed! I still say solidarity to you all! Even though I have the seniority to go wherever I choose! When we close Lima I am putting in for a warmer climate! And retiring! Love it.