NAP

"Swami"

NAP will continue to limp into the abyss. Down weeks & 1 shift production until the end. Our union has nothing left to bargain with, when they went up to Detroit this week to meet with themselves they voted unanimously to allow FORD to offer buyouts. Yeah, no @hit, I would too if I knew I was going to be closed and there was no other hope. The trouble with this thinking is FORD ain't offering them to a plant that will be off the books soon !!!! It is too late, FORD will gladly pay sub till the end of the current contract. They will not offer company wide buyouts either. This is a pipe dream that will never happen. That would open another can of worms with having to pay for employees relocating. Save this thread you will soon hear from the "Man". You will sit there and say, hey the "Swami" knew what he was talking about. The "Swami" has spoken, heed his words !!! Please don't get mad, just use you're head and think if this makes sense.

"Swami"

Edited by "Swami"

NAP will continue to limp into the abyss. Down weeks & 1 shift production until the end. Our union has nothing left to bargain with, when they went up to Detroit this week to meet with themselves they voted unanimously to allow FORD to offer buyouts. Yeah, no @hit, I would too if I knew I was going to be closed and there was no other hope. The trouble with this thinking is FORD ain't offering them to a plant that will be off the books soon !!!! It is too late, FORD will gladly pay sub till the end of the current contract. They will not offer company wide buyouts either. This is a pipe dream that will never happen. That would open another can of worms with having to pay for employees relocating. Save this thread you will soon hear from the "Man". You will sit there and say, hey the "Swami" knew what he was talking about. The "Swami" has spoken, heed his words !!! Please don't get mad, just use you're head and think if this makes sense.

"Swami"

When you use the term "our union" you're giving yourself away...

Read his posts, he works here at NAP.............He's just trying to stir up trouble!

I knew he didn't work in the "Glass House" because he misuses the word you're all the time. He hasn't figured out that you're is a contraction, but does he know what a contraction is? No one in the glass house could possibly write their grammar that stupidly, when they have to write reports all the time. :doh:

"Swami"

I work at AAP, and our plant is closing and yes ford is offering buyouts here, SLAP closed

and buyputs were offered there, wixiom is closing and buyouts have been offered there

do I need to go on, chill out man just cause ford is in trouble does not mean the world is going to end

:doh::doh:

I work at AAP, and our plant is closing and yes ford is offering buyouts here, SLAP closed

and buyputs were offered there, wixiom is closing and buyouts have been offered there

do I need to go on, chill out man just cause ford is in trouble does not mean the world is going to end

:doh::doh:

Reason being you knucklehead, FORD would have to pay you sub all the way till next Sept !!!!!! Better to get folks off the books then pay them for over a year. NAP is too close to new contract negotiations. No need to buy them out. There off the books in Sept.

Reason being you knucklehead, FORD would have to pay you sub all the way till next Sept !!!!!! Better to get folks off the books then pay them for over a year. NAP is too close to new contract negotiations. No need to buy them out. There off the books in Sept.

What do you mean NAP is off the books in Sept.? We may be idled in September, but we won't close until after the next contract. They have already reached the number of closures that they can do in the last contract. Therefore, they have to wait until the 2007 contract to close any more.

They would have to pay us for over a year also. I don't understand what you mean.

:shrug:

What do you mean NAP is off the books in Sept.? We may be idled in September, but we won't close until after the next contract. They have already reached the number of closures that they can do in the last contract. Therefore, they have to wait until the 2007 contract to close any more.

They would have to pay us for over a year also. I don't understand what you mean.

:shrug:

you are kidding aren't you ?? NAP will be idled mid 2007, excelerated Way Forward Plan. You been living under a rock ??? There will be no GEN program next contract. FORD will be done paying for you not to work !!!!

you are kidding aren't you ?? NAP will be idled mid 2007, excelerated Way Forward Plan. You been living under a rock ??? There will be no GEN program next contract. FORD will be done paying for you not to work !!!!

swami....oh swami...you are truley an idiot. In fact, you may be the dumbest person on this forum. So listen up hillbilly, learn some grammar and get off Wizard's nuts because you are not him. We all know you are from Norfolk because you don't even use the right terminology you idiot. "blah..blah..Norfolk is off the books..." So listen genius, that terminology "off the books" is not referenced by upper management in any given situation, so get real...MORON!!

The Wizard already told us when we were closing, as far as Gen goes, I dont think it will be gone, but there will be new rules for the Gen progam.

The Wizard already told us when we were closing, as far as Gen goes, I dont think it will be gone, but there will be new rules for the Gen progam.

Swami may be an idiot, but even I agree GEN is history, along with a unappetizing deductible on our health insurance.

That being said, Swami says something obvious------------>you are going to breathe today,

then ties it to something outlandish------------>the Cubs will win the World Series this year.

Nobody here is simpleminded enough to believe that after we take our breath, that the Cubs are going to the World Series this year because you proclaim these 2 incidents are somehow linked proving your inside info or your genius ...........so SALAMI, quit trying!!!!!!!!!

We may have been born at night, but it wasn't last night, TROLL!!!!!!!

swami....oh swami...you are truley an idiot. In fact, you may be the dumbest person on this forum. So listen up hillbilly, learn some grammar and get off Wizard's nuts because you are not him. We all know you are from Norfolk because you don't even use the right terminology you idiot. "blah..blah..Norfolk is off the books..." So listen genius, that terminology "off the books" is not referenced by upper management in any given situation, so get real...MORON!!

Easy on the label "Hillbilly", Thanks

Read his posts, he works here at NAP.............He's just trying to stir up trouble!

and who the fuck are you? i guess you know everything big country.

i bet you had your salad tossed a few times also. Swami has spoken

just listen! why must you question him? you hillbilly ,are the one stirring

up trouble and next time when swami speaks keep your snaggle toothed

fucking mouth shut. let me hear you squeel like a pig !!!!!!

Thank you sir !!!

328172uq.gif

"Swami"

Plant closing provisions are covered in the national agreement. Taking a plant "off the books" does not relieve the company of it's contractual obligations, as written in the UAW/Ford national agreement. Everything else is pure speculation.

I knew he didn't work in the "Glass House" because he misuses the word you're all the time. He hasn't figured out that you're is a contraction, but does he know what a contraction is? No one in the glass house could possibly write their grammar that stupidly, when they have to write reports all the time. :doh:

You go Napgyrl2. There will be buyouts for us too.