They Came and Dragged My Brothers Away!

Furious1Auto

This is an adaptation of a quote from my dear friend I have not spoken to in many years, but was a patriarch here. Very well respected. We are in the process of reversing the language from the 2007 agreement which inspired these writings. We all stand united, GM/Ford/FCA

------>We are beaten down and fatigued by another round of contract negotiations, and as they go down the list of resolutions on the table, they call out for the New hires so as they can take their promise for the future away. They haven’t been hired yet and have no voice, so all ignore them and go about their business.

Since I won’t be affected, I too ignore it!!!!

A week later, they call for the Skilled trades. Everyone who is not skilled trades again ignores it hoping they will just stay away from production, they drag them away while I just watch and was silent; and the negotiation continues going like it always does.

Anyway, within the next 6 weeks, they come for the the Clean up, the build up jobs, and of coarse the Retiree medical. 

I was not affected by any of these changes, so I continue to remain silent and agreed!!!!

Finally, they work down the list and call for me!!!!!! 

I scream for help, but guess what!!! Nobody is left, I let them all be taken away without uttering a sound, hoping they would never get to me. In essence, I have allowed my myself no help, because I gave no help.

This is exactly why I resist contract changes that are aimed at things that I do not believe in myself. If we allow them to do it just cause we do not fit the bill, they will eventually get to us!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just as The government seperates us to fight amongst ourselves, so does the Ford/GM/FCA

-Imawhosue

C784AA0C-7B93-4C52-B6DC-4ABD60E7483A.jpeg

Edited by Furious1Auto
  • Like 1