LCD dash panels go off randomly

Woggy64

Anyone else having this issue?   2017 Energi Platinum - started about 43000 miles, not often but as time goes on it's getting worse.    Now at almost 47500 miles, and it happens a lot.   Drove home the other night and was dark for 90% of the drive.    Been back to dealer three times, but since it throws no codes, they claim no problem - even though I showed them not only pictures but video too.  And it's only the two LCD screen on each side of the speedometer - nothing else.  Sync screen is fine, no issues there.

Dash LCDs off 001.jpg

Dash LCDs off 002.jpg

Edited by Woggy64
spelling, grammer

Yes, also had the problem on my 2017 Ford Fusion Platinum (gas). The LCD screens on sides would go blank, along with the speedometer going to 0 even though I'm driving and the background lighting also going off.

It was a temporary event lasting ~3 seconds so I was never able to take a photo or video.

As far as dealership service experience, I'd say visit another one since I'm sure there is some sort of 'customer satisfaction program' about this.

I've had a different issue regarding my Sync 3 system map freezing often (but not all the time), and it helped to print out the various failures just like the photos above.