How many people are at the plants slated to close?

wildosvt

It would be interesting to see how many people are at the plants that are to close. And later compare to what the company reports who took the buyout.

All Ford and ACH plants would be needed for this figure to be correct. (I heard yesterday that there is only ruffly 9K ACH workers left)

Norfolk has around 2600 thats everyone production,skilled trades,management...This number maybe high but last time I looked at senority board this is number there.

A couple of us got together last week and counted roughly 11K so far. But, we could be off. We used the numbers from the Detroit Free Press and got the ACH plant numbers off the internet. This is not including Rawsonville or Sterling, since we can't figure out if they are closing or if it's just a mean rumor.

A couple of us got together last week and counted roughly 11K so far. But, we could be off. We used the numbers from the Detroit Free Press and got the ACH plant numbers off the internet. This is not including Rawsonville or Sterling, since we can't figure out if they are closing or if it's just a mean rumor.

somebody got too much time on their hands?

It should be higher then that I would think. 9K ACH, Atl. 2100, TC 1700, Norfolk 2600.

So we are now at 15,400.

Its looking hard to get aboard that lifeboat. :titanic:

AAP only has 1862 on roll and 312 sent to KTP,1550 took the buyout.

You know I was thinking about these numbers and they don't make sense.These exact numbers were told to me yeasterday by the labor/standards rep.You know why they don't add up?Cause I am going on layoff and I know of 2 others for sure taking the layoff.

1862-1550-312=0

(312) the number to be sent to KTP.

Edited by hendew_15

You know I was thinking about these numbers and they don't make sense.These exact numbers were told to me yeasterday by the labor/standards rep.You know why they don't add up?Cause I am going on layoff and I know of 2 others for sure taking the layoff.

1862-1550-312=0

(312) the number to be sent to KTP.

Ktp did not receive 312. 1/2 went to lap. We only took in 158 I believe.

indy ACH has 1600 or so...A LOT((i'm guessing 60%)) are taking buyouts or retiring...i'm hoping to land at KTP...yesterday if given the chance...i know, i know, whats my seniority...1\4\93

Well if 60% is taking the buyouts .. Larry Bates did not look that busy when I was in the plant on Tuesday