VIN #

21F350

Has anybody ever looked up their VIN # with FORD VIN Decoder 

https://www.fleet.ford.com/content/dam/aem_fleet/en_us/fleet/vin-guides/2021_VIN_Guide.pdf

The VIN that the dealer sent has the 8th digit as a T.  If I am reading this right a T would be a gas engine and I ordered a Diesel. The 2020 FORD VIN Decoder shows a T as a Diesel.

Both tracking sites and my order sheet say I ordered a Diesel.  Am I reading too much into this or should I contact the dealer...

10 minutes ago, 21F350 said:

Has anybody ever looked up their VIN # with FORD VIN Decoder 

https://www.fleet.ford.com/content/dam/aem_fleet/en_us/fleet/vin-guides/2021_VIN_Guide.pdf

The VIN that the dealer sent has the 8th digit as a T.  If I am reading this right a T would be a gas engine and I ordered a Diesel. The 2020 FORD VIN Decoder shows a T as a Diesel.

Both tracking sites and my order sheet say I ordered a Diesel.  Am I reading too much into this or should I contact the dealer...

6.7L 4 Valve OHV Power Stroke® V8 Turbo Diesel B20 = 99T (Order Code)

29 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

6.7L 4 Valve OHV Power Stroke® V8 Turbo Diesel B20 = 99T (Order Code)

Thank you.   Am I missing something.  I do not see this under the section  VIN Position 8  Engine Type.

Not looking at an  order code.     

Not trying to be difficult.... I swear 

28 minutes ago, 21F350 said:

Thank you.   Am I missing something.  I do not see this under the section  VIN Position 8  Engine Type.

Not looking at an  order code.     

Not trying to be difficult.... I swear 

No problem. The VIN Guide doesn't seem to make sense unless I'm missing something too. However, I just looked up a number of 2021 Super Duty's w/6.7L Power Stroke Diesel and every one has "T" as the engine designator in the VIN number.