2021 F-250 creature feature questions

DonHoll

I have had my truck for just about 60 days.  Does anyone know the trick to get the wireless charging pad to actually charge your phone?  Even sitting still mine will only charge for about 60 to 90 seconds then I get a message on the display that says the phone is mispositioned or has become dislodged and charging has stopped.  Also I know the auto bright lights were tricky on my RAM, but on this truck they flash and will not stay on.  It is as if they come on and the reflection from them feeds back or something and they turn off instantly.  Even on a dark dirt road they wont stay on.  Is there an adjustment that anyone knows of for them, or like my RAM, do I just need to turn the auto feature off and work them manually?  Love the truck so far and it is a pulling machine and to my surprise I am gettting just a touch over 20mpg going down the highway unloaded and not towing (which is about 70% of what I do with the truck).  Thanks for your input

Edited by DonHoll