Hello from SE Michigan

Azul

Hello all,

Been browsing for a few months while I figured out what kind of truck to buy after Carava gave me a favorable price for my 19MY Tundra. Started looking at 1/2 ton trucks and quickly realized the ones I spec'd out cost almost as much as a 3/4 ton. I don't tow or haul a lot (yet) but I have access to heavy equip and gooseneck trailers if I had the ability to tow so it seemed like a no brainer to upgrade. I landed at the Silverado 2500 6.6L gas CCSB or the F250 6.2L CCSB.

After much thought, the F250 was the winner. The Silverado 2500 couldn't compare with it's ugly front end, 6spd transmission, and dated interior. I ended up ordering a '22 Atlas Blue F250 Lariat 7.3 CCSB 2 weeks ago with FX4, 4.30 e locker, value package, upfitters, cab lights, and 5th wheel prep/gooseneck. I wasn't fully sold on Tremor package until I compared packages and some of the mods I planned initially when the truck arrived (running boards, 35's, matte black 18's, etc...) Last week, I asked my dealer to change my order and add the Tremor package for an extra $2k.

I can't wait until my truck arrives... In the meantime I'll keep browsing and try my best not to let the mod bug bite beforehand.

• 3 weeks later...