Canadian 2022 F350 Order

I've been meaning to ask you - is there a valid reason other than a deep seated paranoia why you keep editing your posts after the fact to remove your information?  I'm going to ask you to not do that anymore please.  Sometimes I need a record of the things I looked up for you in case something changes along the way or the next time you type something in wrong and now I have no idea why I can no longer find your order.

Scheduled to Day (2021-11-15)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, cyberdman said:

I've been meaning to ask you - is there a valid reason other than a deep seated paranoia why you keep editing your posts after the fact to remove your information?  I'm going to ask you to not do that anymore please.  Sometimes I need a record of the things I looked up for you in case something changes along the way or the next time you type something in wrong and now I have no idea why I can no longer find your order.

Scheduled to Day (2021-11-15)

Thank you. and sorry no real reason, saw some others doing it and figured there was no harm in having less info floating around the internet. Wont do it any more.

Edited by mattdm

• 4 weeks later...

Hey mattdm, how are you getting your info apart from this forum, are you receiving emails from ford or just the dealership? Is it just a Canadian thing that we are not allowed to receive emails from ford directly? Lol

Edited by litage

10 minutes ago, litage said:

Hey mattdm, how are you getting your info apart from this forum, are you receiving emails from ford or just the dealership? Is it just a Canadian thing that we are not allowed to receive emails from ford directly? Lol

How long was your wait from order to the stage where you are now?

On 11/27/2021 at 11:36 AM, litage said:

How long was your wait from order to the stage where you are now?

My sales guy gave me the vin and let me know the priority changes. I was told my email could not be added to the order to get emails from ford. I Placed the order June 6th.

Edited by mattdm

• 4 weeks later...