Looking to upgrade/update our seats

2000Dezo

My husband and I own The Beast. She is a 2000 f350 super duty 7.3 diesel. We have had her since 2013 and have a lot of great memories. Now we have kids and we want seats that have the bolt in connection. I know we can modify and jerry rig a system with our seats, but we have so much put into the old girl some new seats would be nice. 

so the question is what seats would have the car seat attachments and would they fit in the beast. We have a lariat we were thinking that or king ranch. Also where is the best place to find the seats? Pick a part or somewhere else? Any info would be helpful!!

I'm not familiar with the car seat attachment points, or what year they would have become required. ( I assume that would be a requirement in all new vehicles).  Seems like 2000 or shortly thereafter it would have been a standard requirement.  Car-part.com is a searchable database of many salvage yards around the country.  I imagine the seats from newer trucks at least up to the model year 2006 would bolt right in to your truck, and maybe by 2006 the car seat attachments are standard - I don't know for sure.   I'd start there

Edited by Kory04
clarified response