Crank no start

Megan

2002 Lincoln Navigator just stopped starting. Ive had a mechanic hook it up to read the electrical stuff and nothing. No spark to the coils and fuel pump kicks on. Battery is new and camshaft sensor also. Plz help I’m out of ideas. Full tank of gas and put C foam in regularly 

On 9/25/2021 at 3:46 PM, Megan said:

2002 Lincoln Navigator just stopped starting. Ive had a mechanic hook it up to read the electrical stuff and nothing. No spark to the coils and fuel pump kicks on. Battery is new and camshaft sensor also. Plz help I’m out of ideas. Full tank of gas and put C foam in regularly 

I'm assuming the car is turning over, but is not starting.  If there is no spark to the coils, I would suspect it might be the ECM (electronic control module).  These do fail - but before you replace it, check to make sure the unit has a solid ground and that none of the connectors came loose or have corrosion issues.  I'd particularly be looking for a solid ground connection.  If there were any symptoms prior to this incident (hard start, sputtering, etc., that might be further evidence the ECM was failing).