Restart

ohsown

Not really a new member as I posted a few times in the Lincoln MKS / Nautilus forum when I was looking to purchase one in 2017. Kept putting the purchase off waiting for the dash to get redesigned then when it happened I didn't like the price/trade so stayed content driving my Lexus GS350 AWD. 

Was waiting for employee pricing for a titanium edge but that wasn't happening. A buddy of mine told me he had taken an Explorer limited out and thinking after 3 edges starting in2012 he was due for a change. After looking in the showroom at a dealership with my wife we arranged a test drive where my friend deals. When we got back to the dealership we inked the deal on a 2022 Limited. Narrowed the color choice to 3 with her and she decided on Rapid red with the ebony interior. Tow pack and start stop delete. That was Monday. My buddy got the x plan pricing for me + $1500 factory order rebate offer on the 22"s. He ordered his about 3 hours after I did. The forum is a great place for info, thanks to all for their input.

Another Canuck on the wait list.