2022 f250 diesel - adding upfitter switches

Ok. I got most everything right on this truck except I neglected to add the upfitter switch option. Is the 2022 the same as the 20/21 in terms of the parts required and the process to add the switches? It looks like it was pretty easy on the earlier (pre 17) models, current models seem to be a lot more involved. Anyone else added these switches? 

i always say anything can be accomplished with enough time an money.  That being said, there are a lot of wires, relays and fuses to add for the upfitter switches.  Depending on how electrically inclined you are, this may be do-able or not.  I know theres a relay box on the passenger side of the engine compartment, obviously the switch panel and the wiring

I’m pretty comfortable with wiring and electronics so that parts not that big a deal. I really hate stringing harnesses though so trying to figure out if some of the harnesses are in place already or if I would need to disassemble a good part of a new truck in order to install the necessary harnesses.