2012 vs 2015 6.2 CCSB F250

CyberSecured

Sorry, I can not answer the question on the differences. But I can say that I have a 19 6.2 that is severely overworked on a daily basis and so far am up to 46k and I have had zero issues with it. I think it is a great engine that will work hard. 

Don't know if they had all the bugs and flaws worked out with them in 2012 as they were newer to the market.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, IUEC135ELEVATOR said:

Sorry, I can not answer the question on the differences. But I can say that I have a 19 6.2 that is severely overworked on a daily basis and so far am up to 46k and I have had zero issues with it. I think it is a great engine that will work hard. 

Don't know if they had all the bugs and flaws worked out with them in 2012 as they were newer to the market.

no worries, I have read it seems to be a good workhorse but I’ve seen some people say the 2013+ have bigger brakes but that’s all I know. 

I don’t believe there are any substantial differences between those model years. And if it makes you feel any better my second truck is a 2011 F250 with the 6.2(first model year) with 267k. The truck starts, runs and drives perfect. It’s no turbo diesel but gets the job done and I enjoy driving it 

06853107-F2EA-466D-967C-22B70E9F5285.jpeg

9 hours ago, MT350 said:

I don’t believe there are any substantial differences between those model years. And if it makes you feel any better my second truck is a 2011 F250 with the 6.2(first model year) with 267k. The truck starts, runs and drives perfect. It’s no turbo diesel but gets the job done and I enjoy driving it 

06853107-F2EA-466D-967C-22B70E9F5285.jpeg

awesome, thanks for your input!