A topic never asked/answered - F-250 Temor rear gawr

sjmcken81

So, we have an F-250 Tremor 7.3l on order.

A non-Tremor F-250 rear gross axle weight rating (gawr) is 6340lbs, while a non-Tremor F-350 rear gawr is 7230lbs…890lbs more, explaining much of the payload difference…gawr is stated on door sticker.

An F-350 Tremor rear gawr is 6950lbs, which is 280lbs less than a F-350 non-Tremor.

So, an F-250 Tremor is basically a derated F-350 Tremor because of the rear leaf and axle.

Does anyone have an F-250 Tremor and what is the rear gawr, whether gas or diesel…should be the same?…on the door sticker.

I’m trying to confirm an F-250 Tremor is a derated F-350 Tremor and basically has the same, if not legal payload.

PS any F-250 Tremor rear gawr should be the same, unless 6.7 with hctp maybe.  Thx

Edited by sjmcken81
Clarification

doyall,

Thank you for the F250 Tremor rear gawr and your payload rating…it’s very helpful and answers the question I’ve had for a long time about the rear axle.

That said, I expect our payload will be substantially less, as we have Platinum build, moonroof, 5th wheel prep, and dual batteries…all the heavy stuff that reduces payload.

Cheers. ?